The course consists of a series of 26 video lessons (total training time: ~4 hours) plus a series of quizzes that each participant can watch at his/her own pace and convenience.
Following Indico registration, participants will receive the URL to create an account with a "coupon code" to start the course free of any charges.
- Writing informative abstracts
- Creating optimal figures
- How to write a strong cover letter
- What editors look for in submissions
- Addressing reviewers comments
- How to appeal an editorial decision
- Academic scientists
- Graduate students
- Postdoctoral fellows